Saturday, June 13, 2009

New In Colors!


Shhhhh! I made these for a few of my customers who will be receiving the Stampin' Up! new Idea Book & Catalog being released on July 1st for FREE! They are each part of my hostess club that meets once a month for a year. We have a blast making new and exciting projects together with Stampin' Up items! These are wonderful ladies who are dear friends of mine, as well! I'm so blessed.

These are the new In Colors for 2009 - 2010. Aren't they sweet? I used a new stamp set, the new In Colors and also the ribbon that will be coming out on July 1st! I'll be sharing more as I make up samples! I'm having a lot of fun with the new items and also sad to see some of my favorites moving out to make room for more new! Don't miss out on ordering those items that are retiring and will no longer be available after June 30th! You can place an online order or place an order directly with me! As always, please ask me any questions you may have. I am your personal, creative coach!

No comments: