Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cincinnati Regional with Stampin' Up!

I recently attended Stampin' Up!'s regional seminar in Cincinnati and it was the best regional seminar yet! I was thrilled to see Shelli there again, in person! The demonstrations, discussions and WOWs were motivating! I had a blast with two of my dear SU friends who are always keeping me laughing! I also got to meet a few new demonstrators and I enjoyed that, too!




On the left is Mary Jo and Chris displaying one of the make & takes we got to make from the Berry Christmas stamp set we received for attending! Yup, they gave it to us along with five packages of make-n-take projects!!




This photo on the right is Carrie Cudney who did a great job presenting
for us! These are the projects she made...





Here we are together... Carrie and Keri!
:)






This is Julie, Heidi and Mary Jo with whom I shared a lot of laughs! Stampin' Up! has some wonderful people representing them!




Here are my partners in crime... my roomies = Chris & Nancy!!
Oh the stories we could share!



1 comment:

Lorie said...

I'm so bummed I don't get to go to my regionals this weekend...it looks like fun!