Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lucky Me!

That's right! If you really know me, you know I believe that "luck" is a four letter word and "blessed" is how I really feel. But, in this circumstance, I think "lucky" is quite fitting! Stampin' Up! has decided to send each demonstrator a fresh copy of the NEW Idea Book & Catalog that comes out on July 1st! Usually, they wait until it's closer to the end of June before we get a glimpse. I am so looking forward to viewing and drooling over the new stuff that's packed in this wonderful book! I'm meeting with two other demonstrators on Wednesday evening to share in the excitement!

Until then, I'm looking over the retiring list and finding a lot of sets that I'm losing and some other items that I can't live without. Don't forget to check out the retired list and make sure you don't miss out on ordering something that is going away for good!
Also, if you'd like a copy of the new IBC for yourself, I'm taking preorders* until June 15th for $8 each. Shoot me an email or drop a check in the mail for $8 before June 15th. After June 15th, you can purchase one at the regular price of $10 or if you host a workshop (which you can do in my home, so you don't have to clean up!) you can have one for FREE! Or, better yet, enjoy the rewards and perks like me and sign up to be a demonstrator!! Ask me how = it's easy!

*Remember, however, that you will not receive the new IBC until July 1st, when it becomes active.

Watch my blog and check my website for some sneak peeks coming after Wednesday! The new In Colors (five) are going to be showcased and I love them!!

Thanks for Inkin' of me,
Keri

No comments: