Sunday, August 21, 2011

Licensed & Ready!

I'm back! After six weeks of school, studying every night and working as well, I've passed my class test (with flying colors) and sat for my State Licensing Exam and passed! I'm officially a licensed Real Estate Salesperson!! WOO HOO! Those of you who know me, know that I haven't been in school for a few years. So, can I share with you how hard it was to develop good study habits when you have a family of six and a job outside of the home? Phew... so glad to move on and learn more, but without the exams! I know what you're thinking, "life is one big exam after another!" right? I couldn't agree more!

I'm ready to get back to stampin'! Earlier this month, I signed up to be an seven different swaps in the new catalog! I am fired up to finish up my cards and get back 100+ cards, each made with a different stamp set out of the New Idea Book & Catalog (2011-2012)!! I'll be showing these off on a daily basis. Stay tuned in early September for some major sharing!! Meanwhile, I'll be sharing along the way, too.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,
Keri
Happy stamper in Michigan!

No comments: