Thursday, October 20, 2011

You ARE Creative!

"I'm not creative!" I have heard those words too many times. Let's talk about excuses - like I tell my kids, "excuses are worth nothing." You don't have to be creative to enjoy making handmade cards (or pages & gifts)! I mean it. When you have a Simply Sent Kit, you will have all the supplies to make your own cards and the instructions to do it! It's that simple. Now, when you purchase two Simply Sent Kits, you'll get a free stamp set! What a deal! Think of the warm fuzzies you will send those you love when they open their mailbox to find a handmade card from YOU!!
Click on the photo above for more details. You can order these through my online store (don't forget to check out our Clearance Rack, too) or you can place this order through me, whichever you prefer!

Please ask questions, should you have any! If I don't know the answer, I'll find out the answer!!

Thanks for Inkin' of me!
Keri Blake
GO TC!!

No comments: