Thursday, January 10, 2013

Catch up after Caught up!

My title says it all.

I've been caught up in Christmas (for quite a while) and now, I'm ready to catch up!  Missing one of my children was the hardest time this Christmas, but we look forward to having her home, or visiting her, one day very soon.  She's half way across the world in a beautiful country and she's with a loving family so that gives us comfort.  Thank you, God, for Skype!!

I'm putting together my calendar of events and if you'd like to host a party to earn free SU products, come craft with me or request a specific demonstration as a class, let me know!

Stampin' Up! has a new Spring Catalog with beautiful products, embellishments, tools and accessories!  Check it out by clicking HERE and don't forget to view the Clearance Rack for some amazing deals before you place your online order!  You can take a look at all the items on the Clearance Rack by going to my website HERE.

I'm always ready to get Inkin' and I look forward to crafting with you soon!

Thanks for Inkin' of me,

No comments: