Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Neglected Blog

I'll admit, I've been cheating on my blog with....  my facebook page! I've neglected my blog.  There, I wrote it and it's true.  The first step towards freedom.  My name is Keri and I'm a blog neglect-er.

Here's a baby shower invite I've been working on for a friend -



This was supposed to be a simple, single layer card when I drew up a sample.  It turned into a 7 layer card with lots of great texture.  I used the Zoo Babies stamp set, Mosaic Embossing Folder along with the Dotted Embossing Folder.Their map and registry are printed on the back side of this card.  What do you think of the color scheme (Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Lavender Lace (retired), Vellum and Whisper White)?


Thanks for Inkin' of me,


ps.  My facebook page is Inkin' a Latte (click here)

No comments: