Monday, November 21, 2016

Time to Save with the Lift of a Finger!


Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

I'm excited for this week and preparing for a big family meal and enjoying my family. We don't participate in the shopping frenzy. We like to hang out and play loud board games, watch movies and come up with new photo poses for our Christmas card!

Whatever you like to do, here's two great deals for you to take advantage this week and on.
 There's more on sale! These stamp sets are 25% off through the end of November, 2016!
If you'd rather donate towards Finding McKenzie, here's my fundraiser information:


As always, I so appreciate your support! Please check out my events while on my website, so that we can stamp together, too!

Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday with family and loved ones.

Thanks for Inkin' of me,

No comments: