Thursday, March 6, 2008

Interesting & Funny?


Take the Quiz">Take the Quiz">
Take the Quiz" border="0" alt="" />


I took this test seven times. The first time I got Patrick Dempsey, second time was David Beckham, then Brad Pitt, Brad Pitt, David Beckham and lastly Brad Pitt. So I guess Brad Pitt is my soulmate! Ha... too bad for him, I kicked him off my list a couple years ago when he left his wife for another woman. He's no good for me, now!!

So I took the test four more times and got David Beckham, Patrick Dempsey, Brad Pitt and David Beckham. I think I'm going to choose Johnny Depp! Oh, I didn't get matched up with him, did I? OK, then I choose Andy Garcia... oh I can't have him either, can I? OK, I'm done playing games like these and I'll stick with my guy!! He's real!

No comments: