Friday, October 3, 2008

Stampin' Up! is having a BIG Birthday Celebration!

It's never been a better time to be with Stampin' Up!
With the new Idea Book & Catalog, special priced starter kit @ $99, Home Decor Elements line & Big Shot by Sizzix, why wouldn't you want to be a demonstrator and reap the rewards?

In honor of Stampin' Up's 20th birthday, SU is offering their Birthday Stamp Sets at 20% off! If you are a demonstrator, that's even bigger savings to you!


Consider joining me and my Downline Divas by taking advantage of the $99 Starter Kit! I will guarantee you'll LOVE the rewards and benefits of being a demonstrator and the wonderful friendships you'll make, too! Join before 10/11/08 when this never-before-seen $99 starter kit expires!

Check out all the other promotions along side my posts and let me know if you have any questions!!

No comments: