Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Online Spectacular Sale Going On Now!

Today starts Stampin' Up's Online Spectacular with discounts up to 50% off!!!!! This special runs today Nov 22, 2010 - Nov 30th, 2010

Click HERE for the flyer of discounted items .

Here are just a few of the items on sale:

  • My Digital studio 50% off!
  • Designer Fabric 50% off!
  • Table Setting die 40% off!
  • FREE shipping on orders that reach $150.00 (before S&H and tax ) FREE shipping is for online orders ONLY .
  • PLUS when your order reaches $150.00 or more, you also get the Hostess ONLY stamp sets as well as FREE money to spend .

For discounted bundles please use the item number listed with bundle on flyer .

No Minimum purchase required .

Be sure to shop on my website HERE and click on SHOP NOW to save on shipping costs. **If you start shopping on the Stampin' Up! website and choose me as your demonstrator, you will NOT get the best shipping rates.

Let me know if you have ANY questions!
Thanks for checking out my blog,
Keri
I ♥ Michigan

No comments: