Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Strolling Shopping Spree Success!

Wow, that's quite a title, yes? That's what my night was last Friday! I was a vendor at the Strolling Shopping Spree and it was a blast! Thanks to my friends who came out and showed their support for local (Michigan) crafters! I met some wonderful new people this evening and enjoyed sharing my love for all things Stampin' Up and crafting!
Super special thanks go to my dear friend, Pam, who not only helped me prepare for the show, she came with me and helped set up and sell! She is a gem!
My fellow demonstrator and dear friend, Chris loaned me her card stands - thank you!
I have Carla Brasher to thank for her tip sharing and also her own crafty items, which I cased a couple, too!
Last, but not least, special thanks to my husband who built me some tier shelving so that I could display all my beautiful projects on one table!

By popular request, here is my "booth/table" before we opened for business! Pretty nifty, don't you agree?

I'll be hosting a Shopping Spree in my home so you won't miss out on these great pieces for Easter and Mother's Day gifts!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks for Inkin' of me,
Keri
(still shiverin' in Michigan)

No comments: