Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thinking of my mom!

I love making my mom cards and gifts as she knows how much work and love is put into handmade items. She was my craft teacher from a young age. Whether it was sewing or party favors, she made everything by hand! She also sends cards with handwritten messages to special people on a regular basis! In this world of technology, she warms the heart that technology cannot. I got this pattern from Amy Celona and here's my creation for my mother and although I used retired DSP, she'll be happy with my results! Hope you like it!I need to make some cards to put inside now...

I can show you how to make one of these beautiful stationery holders, too! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for Inkin' of me today,
Keri
(it's starting to look like spring in Michigan with these April showers and birds singing!)

No comments: