Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The List is Here!

It's time to say farewell to lots of the retiring stamps, accessories and Decor Elements! This is to make room for lots of NEW items to appear in the New Idea Book & Catalog which is released on July 1st! As a demonstrator, we not only get to view a few of the new items and preorder starting today - June 1st, but we also get a free New Idea Book & Catalog to drool through before anyone else, with our preorder! I LOVE being a demonstrator!! I'm so excited!Link
To see the retiring stamp sets, click HERE. To view the retiring accessories (only while supplies last), click HERE. The Decor Elements (I love these) are now going to be in the New IBC so you won't have to have a separate mini catalog. To look over which Decor Elements are going away, click HERE!

Have your wish list ready with pen in hand so you can write down all those that are going away, that you want to purchase before they're gone! Then, let me know what you'd like to order before July 1st! Remember, the accessories retiring are a first-come, first-serve and once they're gobbled up, they're gone! The retiring stamp sets are available until June 30th. Have fun and let me know if you have any questions! You can view all these on my website, if you click HERE!

Thanks for Inkin' of me,
Keri
(enjoying the great weather today in Michigan)

ps. What do you think of my new look on my blog? I love owls!

No comments: