Sunday, September 4, 2011

Swappin' Season!


Once I finished my schooling and state exams, it was back to creating! I joined an Idea Book & Catalog swap for the New IBC 2011-2012! This swap was for every stamp set in the new catalog! Our swap hostess broke down the catalog into categories and listed each stamp set in that particular category. I selected seven different stamps sets in seven categories and got busy preparing my creations for each set. In all, I should be receiving 105 different cards in return! I can't wait! Meanwhile, here's a look at one of the swap cards I made for the first category, Hostess Stamp Sets. I used Array of Sunshine stamp set. Let me know what you think!


Please note, I receive inspiration from many different demonstrators. Although I do not yet have a watermark for my own, I do want to give credit for the CASE (copy and share everthing) from the original artist. I believe this card was inspired by the all talented Mary Brown.

Thanks for Inkin' of me,
Keri Blake
Loving the last of summer in Michigan

No comments: