Thursday, October 20, 2011

Stampin' Up! Schedule 2011

Happy Fall!

Briefly, here is my list of upcoming classes throughout the fall:

26 October - Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack (SAS)
9 November - Demo Night (fellow demonstrators get together for a shoebox swap)
11 November - Scrap & Yap Evening
15 November - Monogram Card SAS
17 November - Christmas Card SAS
29 November - All Occasion Card SAS
1 December - All Occasion Card SAS
6 December - Purse-Onally Perfect Purse Class
13 December - Monogram Card SAS
14 December - Demo Night (fellow demonstrators get together for a shoebox swap)

For more details on each class, please visit my Stampin' Up! website: keriout.stampinup.net
If you would like me to demonstrate anything in particular or host a workshop for you, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Don't miss out on the FABULOUS Promotions this month! There are three!!

* Sign up to be a demonstrator on my team, before 10/31/11, and you'll receive a Big Shot for free (or $100 in SU products)!! That means you receive $445 worth of merchandise for $175! WOW!!

** Purchase two Simply Sent Card Kits and receive a coordinating stamp set for FREE!!

*** Check out our new line - Stampin' Up's Cookie Press Stamps!! They are fun and easy to create masterpieces with!

You can get more information on my website for these specials or on my blog: www.inkinalatte.blogspot.com

Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack on my website for some GREAT Deals on quality products!

All the best ~
Keri Blake
Stampin' Up Creative Coach

No comments: