Thursday, August 30, 2012

It's Hunting Season!

Do you love browsing great ideas?  Do you love winning FREE product?   

The Hunt is On!

A treasure hunt that is. You have from now to October 31, 2012 to gather up 50 clues and email them to me (keriout@yahoo.com) to be entered in a drawing for $150 worth of Stampin' Up! supplies.  How fun is that?


There is a list of blogs at the bottom of this post, check them out and find the clues.
Not all the blogs will have a clue and some of the clues may be hidden under other posts.
You will know if they are participating because you will see this picture (like this one below):





Once you see this "Christmas in a Box" treasure hunt photo, there will be a clue underneath that you'll want to keep track of.


This is my clue:  Mini Brads
Brads are a simple and chic way to add "bling" to a card, scrapbook, 3D items and more!


Remember, once you find all 50 clues, email the list of all 50 clues to me and where you found them and I'll enter you into the drawing!  Best wishes and enjoy!

LATE NIGHT STAMPERS WEB RING:





Thanks for Inkin' of me,

2 comments:

Sherrill Graff owner said...

Keri, your post looks great! thanks for hosting a clue on your blog! Late Night Stamper

lisa808 said...

Thanks for the fun. I just sent you an E-mail with my list.