Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Time Well Spent



There are many reasons why I love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator! Last week, Shelli Gardner sent me (and all active demonstrators) a special stamp set named "Time Well Spent" and it's loaded with wonderful images and words! THANK YOU, SHELLI!! This stamp set is going to be one of the Hostess Level 3 sets in the new Spring & Summer Collection (IB&C) to be released on 1/2/08!!!
I LOVE IT!!! I've been trying to make time to use it and finally finished up a project that I shouldn't be showing you until tomorrow, but I'm going to take a chance that the person receiving this will not check my blog before coming over in one hour!! I doubt they will since I haven't been good at posting on a regular basis!!

I'm hosting my Diva Dinner Date tonight and we're having a Christmas gift exchange of a handmade item, since Nancy is leaving for Florida for the winter, on Friday!! I made a picture frame using SU's Rose Red designer paper and my new stamp set, "Time Well Spent" along with the Pomegranate stitched grosgrain ribbon! I embossed the word phrase and mounted it on a wooden domino to "pop it up" on the frame! It's simple but I'm very happy with the results and thought I would share it with you.

What do you think?

No comments: