Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Blizzard Wrapping Paper



I've been juggling my time spent making crafts, hustling my kids for school, birthday parties, banquets, conferences, work, football (still!), etc. It's been too busy for me to update my blog on a regular basis and I apologize if you keep looking at the same two entries wondering why I even started this thing if I'm not going to make any entries!! Oh pity me, NOT!! I'm thankful!

I want you to see that Stampin' Up's wrapping paper (from the Holiday Mini catalog that expires November 30th!!) is for more than wrapping gifts!! I've been using it for backgrounds on a couple different Christmas cards as well as some beautiful 12X12 page sets, of which I am posting a simple one today!! Of course, even though you get 37 sq. ft on each roll, I had to purchase another set so that I can make a thousand of these page sets as gifts, or sell them now that SU allows us to!! YEAH, I just love Stampin' Up!!

So here you have a simple, yet very elegant page set! I used our 5/8" grosgrain on the wrapping paper and the Snowburst stamp set on the tag. Go and make one now! *\o/*



No comments: