Thursday, March 25, 2010

Join My Demonstrator Team

Do you love to hand make gorgeous cards (or beautiful scrapbooks or great gift items) and want to have the money to buy the supplies?

Do you want to make extra money to pay bills while doing something you enjoy doing?

Worried about not having the time to be a demonstrator? Picture yourself setting your own schedule which balances time with your family and other commitments... This can work for you!

The time is drawing to a close to cash in on the great savings when you become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and you don't want to miss out on this opportunity!

If you have ever thought of becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and enjoying all those perks I love so much, now is the perfect time!

During Sale-A-Bration, join the Stampin' Up! family as a demonstrator and get 15% off your Starter Kit, PLUS you can choose between the standard Starter Kit and the Digital Starter Kit AND in addition to all the great products in your Starter Kit, you get to pick any stamp set from the current Idea Book and Catalog (valued up to $47.95) for FREE! You can even "customize" your Starter Kit so it will not duplicate the great Stampin' Up! products you already own!

Need more? Well, I have a little more. If you sign up during March to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and join my downline, I will give you an additional 10% off the price of your Starter Kit. If you chose the regular Starter Kit, your 15% off price would be $169, and when you sign up during March, I will give you an additional $16.90 off your Starter Kit. This means you will pay only $152.10 for $335 worth of awesome Stampin' Up! product.

Want to pick the Digital Starter Kit? I will give you the same deal. At 15% off, your Digital Starter Kit price is $157. Sign up to join my SU! Demonstrator family during March, and I will give you an addtional $15.70 off the price of your Starter Kit. For only $141.30 you will get $295 worth of awesome Stampin' Up! products!

As a demonstrator, we have access to a multitude of resources to help us with ideas and great ways to use our fabulous products. Like me, you'll meet some other wonderful demonstrators that get together often to create, share and inspire! You'll love the friendships you make!

There are so many great reasons to become a demonstrator, and this special just sweetens the pot a little more. Please contact me for more details or use the link below to go to my website and sign up!
My password is: 2joinme

No comments: