Monday, March 22, 2010

Stampin' Up Designer Bags



Stampin' Up gave demonstrators the opportunity to purchase these designer bags after Leadership, which sadly I did not attend this year. They are very sturdy and as you can see by the photo, they are fun and match the Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper (item #117161) that is for sale in the Occasions Mini (until April 30th)! This designer paper is a great value at 48 sheets for $24.95!
I had my stamp camp (aka hostess club) design their own matching tag with the On Board Heart Book (item #117236) piece, also in the Occasions Mini and using their favorite piece of the Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper! I also pulled out my Big Shot and using the Serif Alphabet (found in the Idea Book & Catalog) I ran their monogram letter cut out on chipboard and covered with a matching piece of cardstock. Each one was different and look how cute they are!!

No comments: