Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday & Pizza Lisa's Birthday Special


Did anyone see it snowing last night? I don't want to go outside, so in regards to Black Friday and all you brave and crazy (I mean that in a good way!) people who go out and shop today, AND in special honor of my BRTP's Big Birthday (Happy Birthday, Pizza Lisa), I'm adding a SPECIAL of my own!

** If you place an
online order of $40 or more through my website HERE anytime Black Friday - Monday (November 26 - 29), I'll have you over to pick out a free stamp set (valued up to $20) from my retired stash!

** If you place a
$150 order online (from my website HERE), you'll not only get the Hostess benefits of an exclusive Stampin' Up! hostess selection along with free merchandise, you'll get FREE SHIPPING and a free stamp set you select (any value) from my retired stamp collection!!
There are some spectacular deals HERE from Stampin' Up and don't forget to check out the clearance rack HERE, too!

~ You must place your order online through my website to receive these special offers.
~ To take advantage of my Black Friday & Pizza Lisa Birthday Special, your online order needs to be placed by Monday evening!
However, you have until Tuesday - November 30th to receive the online spectacular items and free shipping ($150 orders) deals!!

As always, let me know if you have any questions AND thanks for stopping by,
Keri
I ♥ Michigan!

No comments: