Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Wow, it's year 2010! Doesn't it seem like just one year ago it was Y2K? I hope you had a fun celebration and it was 2nd to Christmas with family and friends. I've been so blessed by family, good friends I've kept in touch with and re-connecting with friends from my life experiences this past year.
New Year resolutions are common for everyone to set. Goals that are practical and achievable are a must, but I believe you can accomplish any goal if you set your mind to it. I'm going to post a couple goals, in writing, on my bathroom mirror. That way, I'll see them a couple times a day as a reminder of what I want to make happen. That reminder should be there until the goal is achieved or a new one has been set, taking it's place.
I hope that whatever goal you have set as your New Year's resolution will be one that you will work towards and achieve in 2010.
All the best to you ~
Keri

No comments: