Friday, January 1, 2010

New Mini Catalog!

It's almst Sale-a-Bration time and Stampin' Up! has a new Occasions Mini Catalog that will begin on January 5th!! Have you received these publications from me yet? Please let me know as there has been a delay at the publishing house and I have extras here for you to view until yours arrives at your doorstep!
As always, Stampin' Up! adds a little something special to each and every promotion and these will not disappoint you!!! I've added the link so that you can view the Occasions Mini and see the surprise (if you haven't already heard!!) that Stampin' Up! has for you! You're going to love it! I sure do!
Click on the sidebar Occasions Mini Catalog picture or copy and paste this link:

http://204.228.150.61/catalogs/NovCatalogs/OccasionsMini10_US.pdf

Enjoy!

No comments: