Sunday, June 6, 2010

Life's on Hold!

No, I'm not inviting you to my pity party, just letting you know that I'm not able to schedule any classes or fun things until I've been cleared of my duty as a Michigan citizen to serve on the jury for Federal Court. I'll be phoning the Federal Court tomorrow until they either tell me to come down and chat, or stop phoning in! Selfishly, I'd like to be excused so that I can go to my new job which I'm going to LOVE.... and not have to turn away the chance of a lifetime (more details to come). Then again, if I have to serve on jury duty for the Federal Court Case, it will be quite an experience that may make history in the state of Michigan. I have to wait and see what God wants me to do.
Meanwhile, I'll continue to post some fun projects that I've made, I just won't be able to plan any classes to share them with you until I know what my summer schedule is going to be!
Stay tuned! It's promising to be an eventful summer with my daughter graduating next Saturday, Open House for her and all her friends, Class Reunion, nephew's wedding, jury duty and my NEW JOB that I hope I will be able to have...
Meanwhile, if you would like a job that you LOVE, let's talk! I love what I do with Stampin' Up and you would too! It's a great time to join my team with a mini starter kit for $99!! All the perks, discounts, terrific products, ideas, fun times and friendships are just the beginning...
Thanks for stopping by and seeing what's happening here...

No comments: