Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The NEW Idea Book & Catalog is Here!!

The day has finally here! The NEW Idea Book & Catalog is going live today at 12:00noon (Mountain time)!
Do you have your very own copy of the New IBC? There are a couple ways to get one of these for free:
~ Host a workshop!
~ Order $150 (minimum order for hostess benefits) and not only receive a catalog from me, but also receive Free merchandise and an exclusive new Hostess stamp set!!
~ Join my Stamp Camp (a.k.a. Hostess Club)
~ Join my Stampin' Up! team by signing up to be a demonstrator and you'll not only get a full box of the new catalogs, but in honor of my birthday, I'll give you a $50 gift certificate for Stampin' Up! merchandise!!
or
You may purchase a catalog from me for $8

It's loaded with great ideas and terrific products!

Thanks for stopping by,
Keri Blake
Troy, Michigan
www.keriout.stampinup.net

No comments: