Wednesday, December 8, 2010

American Youth Cheer National Competition!


My daughter's Cheer Team not only took 1st place in their league, they took 1st place at the Midwest Regional Cheer Competition so now, we are off to Orlando this afternoon to compete in the NATIONAL competition!! Her team is so excited to have this opportunity, no matter what the outcome! My girl is NERVOUS, too! They've had two weeks to prepare for this competition and they look good!


I'll be back on Sunday, but if you're on facebook with me, I will be posting updates as they happen!
I'm hosting my Monogram Stamp-a-Stack (5 each of 3 designs with matching envelopes) on Thursday, December 16th! Be sure to join me to make these beautiful cards & a holder for each set. They make great gifts! You must RSVP & pay class fee by this Sunday evening in order for me to prepare enough supplies!
Meanwhile, if you would please, pray for the travels and safety of all the girls! Watch for us, we'll all be wearing green!
Go COWBOYS!!

No comments: