Thursday, December 2, 2010

Waffle Chic Handbag


I was wondering what to do with this beautiful waffle paper (found in the Holiday Mini Catalog) and I decided to make up with this handbag! Isn't it beautiful? I also made a 2nd purse with the now retired Sweet Pea DSP. I used a pattern purchased from the amazingly creative Becky Roberts' 12 days of Christmas tutorial here on her blog! Each of the projects in her 12 days of Christmas tutorial are fantastic! I love all her work and I hope she likes my rendition of her purse pattern!

I made both of these to include four very special cards, each cased by other talented demonstrators!

By popular demand, I will repeat this class soon! Check my website for a dates in January to be posted soon!

As always, let me know if you have any questions or how I can help you.

Thank you for checking out my blog,
Keri Blake
I ♥ Michigan!

No comments: