Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy New Year!




I've made some New Year's resolutions, have you? One of mine is to post more on my blog on a regular basis. For some reason, I've lost my mojo and am having trouble getting it back. I've been enjoying family quality time for the last three weeks, and all after my youngest daughter's cheer team not only won their Mega Cheer, then winning the Midwest Regional Cheerleading sending them to the National competition! Her team took 4th place in the Nation! Woot, woot! What a great experience... here's a photo of the team outside the event, right before the competition.
Thank you for your understanding and please hold me accountable to more posting. I've got a lot of wonderful ideas to share with you! Happy New Year!
ps. Happy Birthday, Bella! I love you.


No comments: