Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog is here!


I have to say that I LOVE this new mini catalog! If you are a quilter or sew, you will especially enjoy the new products that showcase your art! Take a good look at the new Occasions Mini by clicking HERE online or click on the cover on the right side of my blog (sidebar). I have some favorites and I'm making up lots of samples to share with you, too! From stamp sets, Designer Series Paper, to embellishments (beautiful button brads) to Designer FABRICS, you'll love the selection! I'll post my favorites soon. Meanwhile, grab a latte (coffee, tea or favorite beverage) and take your time browsing through a few times! It's loaded with great samples and great products! If you'd like a "real" copy for yourself and didn't receive one in my mailing to you (or you don't have a demonstrator), please let me know and I'll make sure you get one. If you already have a demonstrator, please contact your demonstrator to receive one! ENJOY!

No comments: