Thursday, January 13, 2011

Looking for mojo?

Where did that word "mojo" derive? Is it really a word? I've been using it as a verb/adjective to describe my creative motivation or lack thereof. Here's what dictionary.com has to say:

mo·jo

[moh-joh] S
–noun, plural mo-jos, mo-joes.
1. the art or practice of casting magic spells; magic; voodoo.
2. an object, as an amulet or charm, that is believed to carry a magic spell.

I thought I lost my mojo (my definition, not a magic spell, voodoo or the likes). However, I happened upon some paper crafter's blogs and was inspired with their non Stampin' Up ideas/sketches. I took the samples that I really liked and used them as sketches to come up with my own cards, using Stampin' Up products! Let me know if you like them. I'll be posting one a day for a few days and giving you all the item
numbers for you to purchase the products to make your own!

Here's my first share:

Isn't it beautiful, if I do say so myself?
Below is all the product information and you can order these products if you click HERE to go directly to my website to place your order online!!

Stamp sets:
Elizabeth #117120
Three Little Words #113254
Cardstock:
Whisper White #100730
Vellum (paper) #101839
Bella Rose Designer Series Paper (sorry, retired!)
Inks:
Basic Black #101179
Rose Red #101778
Accessories:
Rose Red Seam Binding #121884
Snail Adhesive #104332
Dimensionals #104430
Paper Snips #103579

Remember, you can change the greeting to suit your needs by using a different stamp set (such as Teeny Tiny Wishes #115370 or Short & Sweet #115060).

Thanks for stopping by,
Keri Blake
(Inkin' & Chillin' in Michigan)



No comments: